Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hungry!

Wow, it's like a switch has just been turned ON on week 5! Moods, my boobs are on fire (!) and I AM HUNGRY! I am so afraid of hurting my pouch, so I have started working out a plan.

If you follow Kaye's Living After WLS, you know the four rules: Protein first, Lots of water, no snacking and exercise. Well, rule 3 has got to go and a new rule is added: eat small, high quality, and frequently. I am beginning to average 1/2 - 3/4 of food about every 2 to 3 hours, or else I get faint, dizzy and nauseaus.

I've also found that just plain milk (I love organic) can be a snack/meal of it's own. Great vitamins, great protein, great for baby. Just remember not to cross your iron (in your supplement) within 2 hours of your vitamin D, or else they can cancel each other out.

I'm going to devise some meal plans that include a good variety of proteins and vitamins, and share with you my vitamin schedule in the next few days. Based on my blood test results, I have found an amazing combination that has made my vitamin levels the healthiest they have EVER been!

Please comment, and share with me what you have been doing for frequent small meals, and vitamins, I would love to know!

Praying for all of you and your sweet babies!
Mrs. Murphy

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Oh please do share your vitamin regimen - I would love to get a head start with this before getting pregnant.