Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve morn...? And I am counting my blessings and praising God for all the goodness He has given us. Health, family, love. I'm cozy with my coffee (I know, I'm tapering off slowly!), my oldest- the sensitive artist -is relishing funny animals on Animal Planet and everyone is still snoozing away.

If you haven't had the chance to peruse the articles about Pregnancy after WLS, I'll sum them all up for you: it's GREAT. 12-18 months post surgery starts the safe zone to become pregnant. You will have a healthier pregnancy than if you were still obese. You will still be able to nurse, and you will keep up with the little rascals easier than if you were still obese! You will be able to take off the baby weight more easily than if you were still obese... wow, could it get better? Oh yes, you will LIVE LONGER and HEALTHIER to be with your children and your grandchildren and your great - grandchildren than if you were still obese!

You are blessed many times over, that God has given you, us, this opportunity to appreciate all His amazing creations more fully, especially the new life growing inside of you.

Have a very Merry Christmas!
Mrs. Murphy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Donna. What you've gone through is amazing, you are a super strong woman! God is with you through all of this. And so am I, with my prayers and loving support. Best wishes!
~Poms~

Mrs. Murphy said...

Thanks Poms!