Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally!

First, I will NEVER EVER recommend Best Buy or the Geek Squad, I might as well have asked the high school tech team for help, it probably would have been better service! We finally have our new laptop, with MOST of our old data (sigh) so I should be back in business!

Well, in addition to the computer frustrations the house has become our albatross and we are on the verge of firing our realtor who just admitted she just made a jump from being a postal carrier to real estate a few months ago. SCREAM! We are having NO LUCK finding people who just know their profession!

We did do some escaping and went for a family weekend to Great Wolf Lodge, tiring but fun! My 2 year old just wanted to cling, but the other girls had a blast getting water logged. My husband was a sword bearer in a Marine wedding and boy he looked sharp! Now, we are also on the hunt for a bigger van! It would seem to me there would be more of a market for large family friendly vans, but no! The dealership was somewhat shocked when I called asking for this specifically, and again, had no idea about the new vehicle tax credit....don't you think a car dealership would know these things?

Physically, I HEAR I look small for having twins, but by the end of the day I don't feel small! I can now feel both babies kicking and stretching and boy is it different than just one baby. Constipation has been another struggle...I had thought it was a medication I was on, but it has continued and is so frustrating! And the only things I am finding in the house I think would be fiberous are also making me sick, so I am still dumping and that is no good.

One day at a time right? Its observation week at my girls dance school, lots of music lessons, gymnastics, bible study....always busy. Soon we will be in El Paso looking at homes, send me suggestions! Rentals, we are NOT buying!

How are all of you?
Mrs. Murphy

No comments: