Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Back....Sort Of...

We have strong faith in our home, faith in prayer. For Lent I had prayed specifically for time with family, and less time on the computer....but was not following through and still on the computer as much as ever, until IT DIED. Yup, the cpu just would not wake up one morning about a week ago. Panic, mayhem.....we took it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy and got a laptop at the same time. Asked them to transfer the data from the cpu onto discs and the laptop. My husband goes to pick it up and he gets "what laptop?" I swear that man is going to stroke out one day soon. They LOST our laptop, have no record of the requests etc, but do have the receipt and gave us back our old cpu and the discs with our data. Yikes. So, I've pulled my 8 year olds cpu and hooked it up solely for internet and am somewhat regretting it since I have HUNDREDS of emails and messages to sort through....

Another prayer aswered....my prayer for orders to someplace WARM. For us Marines that would typically be San Diego, North Carolina, Hawaii or even Florida.....we are going to the joint staff at Fort Bliss in El Paso, TEXAS. Right on the border of Mexico and New Mexico! Another ARMY base and yup, it will be warm! And, I will be having the cesarean just weeks after we move there....yikes! Anyone from that area? Know that area? ANY advice would be great!

Other than that excitement, we are selling our house for CHEAP. Anyone interested? And I had my ultrasound, one baby was in an odd position and fuzzy, the other was like my other girls, letting it all show and is a girl! I think it would be soooo funny for us to have 6 girls! What payback for all the torment my husband gave his sister growing up!

Ok, sorting, muddling, bear with me!
Mrs. Murphy

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

My goodness - talk about stressful! I can't imagine moving while pregnant with twins! Whew... I'll be praying for you.

I appreciate your comment earlier - I'm hanging on by a thin thread today... and your kind words and thoughts certainly helped.