Friday, February 20, 2009

Big Step!

First, the ultrasound clinic called and my next ultrasound is on March 2nd! Babies will be 15 weeks along, then another will be scheduled for 19 weeks. I love seeing them! I also hope we can see what they are, but 15 weeks may be too early yet.

My big step today was pulling out all my old maternity clothes. I have been pregnant 6 times before this time, I have 4 beautiful girls and 2 in Heaven, so I have a LOT of maternity clothes..... but nothing that will fit! It's all cute, Motherhood or Target, but all sizes L - XXL!

I had to post on my homeschooler loops that it was my turn to give (we post all kinds of stuff to give away, clothes, toys, books, bikes, etc.) and it's all my old maternity clothes! Wow, this whole year is surreal!

Need to go shopping!
Mrs. Murphy

UPDATE: All the clothes were taken in like 3 hours! Yea!

No comments: