Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OH MY.....

Well, I knew something was funny! I didn't know if it was due to my surgery, that I had fewer organs and "stuff" inside and less fat outside, if these major changes to my body were the cause of the funny feelings..... I could already lay down at 12 weeks and see the baby lump, my husband and I both could feel it move! Leaning against the counter while doing dishes was already very uncomfortable and I am SHOWING.

So, today at my first real OB appointment, I was granted an ultrasound and .....ta da! IT'S TWINS! I'm still in shock, although I kind of knew, the way moms just know things. My husband though, I think it's going to take some getting used to for him!

Now, we need to get that 12 passenger van!

More to come,
Mrs. Murphy

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Congratulations!! Wow!