Friday, February 27, 2009

moan....groan....

I'm getting into that insomnia, night discomfort phase of pregnancy....groan. My husband's snoring has gotten so bad lately too, either that or I am just hearing it more because I am sleeping so much lighter. My legs & feet too....I HATE charlie horses! I even get them in my toes!

From past pregnancies though I found the "Army" or "Marine" method (don't ask me how it got the name!) of relieving leg cramps and charlies horses has worked for me. Stand on the cold bathroom floor and wash your hands in warm water. I have no idea how or why, but it works! Unfortunately, in this house, our "master suite" is carpeted! So I have to go to the girls bathroom or downstairs.

So, while the world slept soundly last night, I was snacking on left over chinese (I know! NOT the best choice...) and watched Kath & Kim at 3:00 AM.

Sigh, I'm hitting the sleepy time tea tonight, PRAY it helps me get some zzzs! With 4 kids who are doing school work and playing all day, I don't get a chance to nap! That would also mean I would have to clear the laundry off my bed!

Hope you all are sleeping well, if you have some pregnancy sleep tips for me, PLEASE pass them on in a comment!

Shuffling upstairs to fold more laundry,
Mrs. Murphy

No comments: