Friday, January 9, 2009

Maruchan vs Nissin

Well, noodles seem to feel just so good, as an evening snack, middle of the day pick-me-up. Much better than the peanut butter crackers. My husband got me two brands to try, Maruchan Instant Lunch and Nissin Cup Noodles. The Instant Lunch is 2.25 oz with 7 grams of protein, while the Cup Noodles is 2.5 oz and 8 grams of protein. Enjoy!

On a personal note, I'm so happy to let you all know today is my 10th wedding anniversary! I'm even happier that for the rest of our long marriage I will not be out of control fat, unhealthy, a heart attack risk or a diabetic!

With Much Love,
Mrs. Murphy

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I'm so happy for you that you are now enjoying life as a healthy pregnant woman... who is clearly very loved and appreciated. Here's to many more years to come!