Sunday, January 11, 2009

What the Heck?!

So I created that post on the noodles, and yesterday I went to Walmart to restock (Walmart is the CHEAPEST place to buy these noodles-I'm a super comparison shopper as well!) and anyway, Cup Noodles changed from 2.5 oz, 8 grams of protein to 2.25 oz, 7 grams of protein! So...they are the same. But, Cup Noodles is at least 10 cents cheaper!

Another one I like is the Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup, they are in the little plastic bags and at Walmart they are only 16 cents! Each has 5 grams of protein, and they come in flavors like Creamy Chicken, Roasted Chicken, Oriental, etc. Now, as I can see Kaye in my mind shaking her head and yelling "slider food!", I do NOT recommend these as a MEAL, but for us constantly hungry pregnant ladies, as a snack with some protein.

I'm also working on a muffin recipe made from protein powder, I'll share how it works out later! Oh, AND I had to order a maternity jean skirt (LOVE SKIRTS) and I ordered it in a size 4!!! Last time around, my maternity clothes were bulging out of the 16-18 range!

Love to you all,
Mrs. Murphy

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Cute blog design... I really like it! I guess I'm late to the party - but what is a slider food? I probably eat way too many of those... help!